Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Full of Hot Air

During the month of May, I had one of the greatest pleasures of going Hot Air Ballooning. It was a dream come true for me and I am so thankful that I can cross another item off of my Bucket List.

This basket looked so small, but it was just enough space for us to enjoy the beautiful sights from above!


We had to be wary of the cable cords ;-)


Saw a family of geese attempting to find shelter.


Here are some of the landscape views of the countryside and farmlands.



The instructor kindly pointed out the opportunity to capture reflections of the balloon in the water. 





The balloon's shadow followed us all morning as the sun blazed above us.


 Our gorgeous balloooooon!



Nothing is so satisfying to me as breathing in the great outdoors! Hope you can cross something off of your bucket list too!

Blessings,

L.J. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment